Gardening indoors can be as fun and rewarding as gardening outside and can also be less of a headache. When you garden inside you bring everything to your plant: light, water, and food. Using a hydroponic system is one of the best methods to do this. When you garden using hydroponics you control everything. Your system delivers everything your plant needs so all your plants have to do is grow. When you’re indoors you’re in charge.
Most gardeners who take the step to have a hydroponic system are taking gardening to the next level. They want bigger fruit, better fruit, and tastier fruit. This is achieved not just by setting up a hydroponic system but by setting up a good, quality hydroponic system. This is achieved by providing a good quality lighting system, good quality nutrients and additives and watching and maintain an ideal pH level for your particular plant. The hydroponic industry for a long time has done a great job in providing the hydroponic hobbyist a nice selection of good quality lighting, nutrients, additives, pH testers and balancers. But it has had a limited selection of containers. This meant that the gardener was forced to place their plant in a system that provides the best light, the best food, and an environment for optimal performance. However the container they had available for use was limited. Not anymore.
The Smart Pot® is the perfect complement to any hydroponic enthusiasts’ system. The Smart Pot® provides an environment for the root system to allow it to do what the lights and nutrients are asking it to do. Most other containers don’t do this. The fact is the Smart Pot is the Best container for gardening in a hydroponic system. Here’s why:
- The Smart Pot® is made of a porous fabric which allows water to flow freely while keeping medium inside – no more clogged hoses.
- The Smart Pot® air prunes the roots which creates more roots through branching – more roots means more root tips and more opportunity for the plant to feed.
- The Smart Pot® stimulates beneficial bacteria because of the aeration – beneficial’s need oxygen.
- The Smart Pot® allows the plant to use all the space inside the container for root growth there for letting the plant grow bigger than traditional hydroponic containers would allow.
- The Smart Pot® doesn’t allow roots to circle making it the ideal container for a mother plant.
- The Smart Pot® releases heat help keeping the plant free from stress.
Providing the optimal lighting, high quality nutrients, and a properly balanced pH is something the hydroponic world has been doing for a long time. Now there is a container to complement these products. Give your plants what they want: room to grow, air to breathe, and an environment to thrive. Give your plants the Smart Pot®.
- #1 - 1 Gallon/3.8 Litre
- #2 - 2 Gallon/7.6 Litre
- #4 - 4 Gallon/15.2 Litre
- #7 - 7 Gallon/26 Litre
- #10 - 10 Gallon/38 Litre
- #20 - 20 Gallon/75 Litre