Gavita DigiStar adjustable electronic ballasts guarantee maximum lamp output regardless of a fluctuating input voltage. They operate completely silent, cool, safe and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts.
The DigiStar ballasts have an adjustable output power. This feature allows you to dim and boost a lamp or to use different lamp powers with the same ballast, for example a 400W lamp for vegetative growth and 600W lamp for the flowering phase. Choose a suitable lamp for your high frequency electronic ballast to prevent lamp failure. We recommend Gavita enhanced HPS lamps for DigiStar models and guarantee the lamp for one year (5000 hours). This ballast is equipped with Soft Dim: When you adjust the output power with the selection switch the Soft Dim feature gradually adjusts the power in 60 seconds per output power step to protect the lamp.
Suitable for Gavita Master controller
The new DigiStar e-series ballasts are suitable for the Gavita Master controller range of light controllers. Gavita controllers allow you to centrally switch, dim and boost you ballasts. They contain auto-dim features for high temperatures and emergency shutdown, as well as adjustable sunrise and sunset periods. Gavita controllers replace the traditional timer/ contactor and eliminate ballast inrush current.
Features & Benefits
- High frequency electronic ballast
- Suitable for high frequency HPS/MH 250/400W lamps only
- Electronically adjustable with the Gavita Master Controller from 200W – 440W
- Manually adjustable from 250W - 440W
- Input Voltage:230V
- Input Current 1:1,87A (at 100%)
- Input Power 1:430W (at 100%)
- Input Current 2:2,04A (at 110%)
- Input Power 2:468W (at 110%)
- Power Factor:>0.99
- Inrush Current:≤ 25 Amps
- Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
- Input Connection:IEC C14
- Output Connection:IEC C13
- Outer Box Dimensions:391 x 391 x 371 mm (packaged by 4)
- Inner box dimensions:365 x 184 x 111 mm
- Weight:3 kg
- Operating Temp. (°C):-20 +40
- Case Temp. (°C):75
- External dim:Gavita Master controller analog protocol (<11,5V)
- External dim connector:2 x RJ 14 (6P4C) connector in/through
- Ignition voltage:5 kV / 600 ms
- LED status indicator / status history indicator:3 color LED
- Article Number:188.8.131.52.10 (EU) | 184.108.40.206.11 (UK) | 220.127.116.11.12 (CH)
- EAN code:8718403051407 (EU) | 8718403051469 (UK) | 8718403051520 (CH)
UK version: UK power cord
Each box also contains a 1.2m/4' RJ14/RJ14 interconnect cable.