Double ended lamps have their connections at each side of the lamp (hence double ended), removing the need for a frame support wire inside of the lamp.
The absence of a frame wire eliminates any shadows in the beam. Instead of vacuum the double ended lamps are gas filled which allows for a smaller arc tube, improving the optical control. The Gavita HortiStar 1000 DE reflector is specifically designed for this type of lamp.
The Gavita HortiStar 1000 DE comes with a replaceable high efficiency Vega aluminum reflector. As an alternative, inlay reflectors are available. It is specifically designed for 750W and 1000 W double ended lamps. The lamp cord terminal is shielded by a metal housing. Installation is very easy with the two eye bolts.
Features & Benefits
- Designed specifically for double ended 750W & 1000W lamps
- High quality Vega aluminum HortiStar HR 96 reflector
- 96% reflector efficiency
- Professional and compact design
- Replaceable reflector
- Inlay reflector available
- Durable and safe
- Eyebolts enable easy installation
- Inner box dimensions:20.1” (length) x 9.6” (width) x 7.6” (height)
- Reflector Material:Gavita HortiStar HR 96 1000 Vega aluminum reflector
- Lamp holder:Vossloh Schwabe k12 x 30s
- Cable gland:M20
- Lamp Cord:Optional with XR 505 connector
- Article Number:30.30.20.01
- EAN code:8718403053050