THE BENEFITS OF RHINO PRO FILTERS
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow
- 50mm bed of rc412 activated carbon
- Machine-packed carbon means more carbon and less movement
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
Please view the drop down menu for all available sizes.
The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
How long will a Rhino Pro Filter last?
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, our filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer.