Maxibright Daylight LED 660w Grow Light
This product is currently sold out.
- Produces intense, full-spectrum light that your plants will love
- Dimmable from 100% down to 30% without the need of an additional controller
- Hits your plants with light from many directions and angles to maximise yields
- Represents exceptional value for money - amazing bang for buck
- Supplied dismantled so that it can fit through tight spaces (up loft hatches, etc.)
- Built with super-efficient Lumiled and Osram LEDs
- The design gives the best light spread you can get
- Passive heatsink cooling - no fans
- Optimised to produce the goods in a 1.2m x 1.2m grow tent
- Very low profile - great for those with little headroom
- Total unit efficiency of 2.3 μmols per watt
- Has a whopping 50,000 hour life-span (equivalent to 11.42 years on a 12/12 cycle)
- 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Full Spectrum LED
Osram & Lumileds LEDs are used to create a broad light spectrum with lots of UV & far red.
To create a full daylight spectrum, The Maxibright LED uses:
- Lumiled White LED: 2.7 μmols s-1 W-1
- Osram Red LED: 3.1 μmols s-1 W-1
- Overall average LED efficiency: 2.8 μmols s-1 W-1
- Fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmols s-1 W-1
With a spectrum like that at 2.3µmol per W, you’re going to really enhance your yield and quality.
No noisy internal fans are used to cool your Maxibright LED. Instead, heat is dissipated passively. This keeps your unit quiet. With no moving parts, you also prolong the life of your unit.
You may have noticed that we don’t sell any LEDs that use a fan to dissipate heat. All of the lights we support use passive heat cooling. This reduces the potential failure rate massively.
Efficient – Extra Yield, Similar Power
At 2.3μmol per W, you get way more plant usable light than you do from high end HPS lights (typically 1.9μmol)!
Remember, a 1% of light increase is around a 1% yield increase. So if you have already have a 600W HPS, you can get a bigger yield in the same area. All without increasing your energy usage or heat output. Since you’re not kicking out any extra heat, extraction costs won’t rise either.
|Maxibright Daylight LED|
|Dimensions (mm)||1120 x 100 x 1160|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5|
|Input Current (A)||2.89|
|Input Power (W)||660|
|Supply Voltage (V)||220-240|