Charge is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that offers a wide range of biological benefits to your plants. Charge boosts and prolongs the fertility of your potting mix by adding a balance of long-lasting primary nutrients in a highly available form. Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade poop is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. Charge will stimulate robust plant growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants. It’s also certified for use in growing organic crops by the Soil Association.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
NPK – 3/2/3